Placemats Cotton Swan - set of 4
Handmade fair-trade placemats using vintage recycled cotton ribbon
Tableware - crafted with joy
Discover our unique and handmade tableware. A colourful selection of handwoven tablemats, crafted from repurposed cotton or silk saris, or the sisal fibre, by women artisans in India or Kenya. The perfect touch to entertain your guests at a dinner party!
100% handmade in India & Kenya
Cotton or silk saris / sisal fibre
The Indian (sari) tablemats come in a set of 4. The Kenyan (sisal) ones come in a pair.
CARE & USE
- Wash separately at maximum 30ºC.
- Use a gentle cycle and mild detergent, without bleach.
- Dry flat.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Spot cleaning when small, local spots.
- If you find a loose thread, cut it with scissors, do not pull.
- Keep your tablemat away from direct sunlight.
The colours will fade if exposed to bright sunlight.
- Keep your tablemat dry, it is made from natural materials so will deteriorate it gets wet.
- If your tablemat gets out of shape, you can spray lightly with water and reshape it with your hands.
Who made my product?
At Solid, we are committed to building a strong, fair and sustainable fashion and homew are industry, with a production in Peru, India and Kenya that values and upholds artisans, their craftsmanship and their communities . With products that are high on quality and only use the best natural fibers, Solid is committed to the development of Solid’s artisan workshops promoting fair trade good practices .