Pouf Tropical Peacock Pink & Purple Medium
Handmade fair-trade pouf using vintage recycled cotton sari fabric
42 cm diameter
Poufs with personality
These poufs are handmade from recycled and repurposed local saris, found in every woman’s wardrobe in India, demonstrating a real example of the circular economy. Therefore, each rug has a unique design, always different, never the same. Thanks to the artisans’ creative designs, they make it possible to turn worn sarees into something new and beautiful. Without a doubt, these poufs will be an eye-catcher that add cosiness and character to your home.
100% handmade in India
The poufs are made from cotton or silk saris.
The cotton saris come in Cool Blue, Dark Vibes, Eclectic, Green Glow, Pink & Purple, Pretty Pastel, Red Flame or Yellow & Orange. The silk sari rugs are having a more
Scandinavian minimalistic look and feel. Customized colour schemes or dimensions are available on request.
The poufs come in a diameter of 42 cm or 50 cm.
CARE & USE
- Wash separately at maximum 30ºC.
- Use a gentle cycle and mild detergent, without bleach.
- Dry flat.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Spot cleaning when small, local spots.
- Vacuum regularly.
- If you find a loose thread, cut it with scissors, do not pull.
- Each product is handmade. For this reason it may have some minor 'imperfections'. These characteristics, which differ from product to product, are a guarantee of absolute authenticity.
Who made my product?
At Solid, we are committed to building a strong, fair and sustainable fashion and homew are industry, with a production in Peru, India and Kenya that values and upholds artisans, their craftsmanship and their communities . With products that are high on quality and only use the best natural fibers, Solid is committed to the development of Solid’s artisan workshops promoting fair trade good practices .