Lifestyle, handcrafted with a soul and a story.
The best things in life are used, loved and rescued. The sari bag is the perfect marriage between lifestyle, fashion, and sustainability. Recycled cotton saris are combined to unique stand-out bags, handmade by women artisans in rural India.
This trendy bag, with a fun boho look, can easily be worn over your shoulder and can be used as a beach bag, for shopping or as a sports bag. Designed with a secret interior pocket, two side pockets and a pickpocket proof closure, it makes it easy to organise all your small everyday essentials. Sustainable and stylish. Funky and fair.
100% handmade in India
40 x 50 x 15 cm
CARE & USE
- All Solid pieces are made to last, but by taking extra care of your products you can keep it looking lovely for even longer.
- Use a washing net to avoid stitches get caught in other garments zippers etc.
- Spot cleaning is preferred over washing
- Air drying on a coat rack is preferred over dryer.
- Cut loose threads with scissors, do not pull.
- Wash separately, and preferably in a washing net on delicate or wool programme at maximum 30ºC
Who made my product?
At Solid, we are committed to building a strong, fair and sustainable fashion and homew are industry, with a production in Peru, India and Kenya that values and upholds artisans, their craftsmanship and their communities . With products that are high on quality and only use the best natural fibers, Solid is committed to the development of Solid’s artisan workshops promoting fair trade good practices .